Tuesday, October 03, 2006

For those who are wondering..

how my interview today went... well.. I'd have to say it went well. I'm waiting on the reference checks, but was told at the end of the interview that if everything was okay I'd be offered a position. Looks like I'm staying on the east coast afterall.

I did a bit of shopping afterwards, and scored some really cool knitting related items.. but since most of them are destined for gifts... let this be a teaser!

And what do I find when I get home? My final spinning SP package! Turns out my SP was Mokolua, and what a wonderful SP she is! I love her idea of packing material! Inside was a beautiful spindle with some handspun she made while testing it out and 4 oz of black, yummy alpaca. mmm... Alpaca...


Don't you just love how the sunlight glimmers off the nice fluffy alpaca???