Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New toy.. part 2


Well, let's try this again. Between the move and SP from Knitty, I decided that I had to come up with a way to do this. Since my last one bored me to death way too soon (it got one post), I'm hoping I do better with this one.

I've been claimed by a SP who realizes I'm moving, and named him/herself after one of my favorite desserts... YUM!

For those who don't know yet.. I kinda spaced out in Juneau, and missed my ferry by a whole day! The guys at the terminal were WONDERFUL and helped me get on another ferry that landed me in Prince Rupert instead of Bellingham. So I got an unplanned tour of some of British Columbia. Managed to pick dad up in Seattle without getting lost, and we're now in South Dakota after slowly working our way across.

The picture above is the ferry I was supposed to be on, leaving port as the ferry I was on was pulling in.