Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekly update

Housing:  I went to look at three places on Friday... none of which really worked for me.  One was this HORRID pinky/purple color throughout the whole lower level.  Now I know that's fixable.. but it also had a wet basement and vinyl on most of the floors... not to mention that the kitchen was one of those where you can stand in one spot and reach EVERYTHING.  I'm going to look at 10 more on Monday and we'll see how that goes.

Job:  Love, Love, Love... not much else to say except that the state of Ohio still hasn't processed my license application.

Knitting: I really thought my stash would have joined me by now... but it hasn't.  So in desperation, I placed a knitpicks order.  I got 4 skeins of Shine Sport in Green Apple to make a baby sweater with and 9 skeins of WotA bulky to make a Warm Woolies sweater with.  Once again... knitpicks is very generous with their needle size recommendation.  I'm using a 3 and getting 6 stitches/inch.  I do like how it's knitting up and the seed stitch part looks rather nice. I'll try to take pics when there's more to see besides a collar and the sun comes out.