Friday, February 27, 2009

Not going back to Jersey

Most of the people who I've been updating via email read this blog... so I decided to update you here instead of sending out a ton of emails. 

I talked to my recruiter today and she is going to try and work it out so that if my license comes through Monday or Tuesday I can start nursing orientation and then go back and do HR orientation.

If that doesn't work...  I'll start in two weeks (if my license doesn't come through by then, I'll probably go postal) but won't do nursing orientation till April.  I'll still be able to orient on the floor without going to the nursing orientation.

I can't tell you how happy I am not to have to drive back to Jersey.  The cats were okay in the car, but I wouldn't want to do that again anytime soon.

Now... I just need to figure out all this paperwork.  How do you fill in a home address when you're living in a hotel?