Saturday, March 08, 2008

Another fish blanket..

Yes folks, I'm insane.  My sister, who I love dearly, was rather annoyed that my father got a fish blanket and she didn't.  Somehow, she managed to get me to agree to make her one.



Here are all the colors I've managed to obtain.  Some are the worsted weight, some are the chunky.  Most of them I have two skeins of, some only one (the third and fifth from the left on top).  There are a few with more than four skeins of each color.  Assuming I only get two fish out of each skein, I need 36 skeins to complete the blanket in a twin size.  I currently have 46 skeins (but that includes 15 skeins of one color, the third from the left on the bottom).  A few of the worsted and chunky skeins look like the same colors, so that should make life a bit more interesting.

Anyone have any serious objections to any of those colors?  I'm hoping my sister will look at this next time she hits a town with internet access.