Friday, January 18, 2008

One week down

I'm not really counting how many more to go just yet....

First week of classes is now done! It was a review of x-rays, IV fluids, nutrition, reading EKGs, etc. Plus my normal pharm class. Now I know I'm getting old, my pharm prof is younger than I am.

I managed to fix my camera this afternoon, but it was dark by the time I finished.. so no new pics. All I needed was a new USB cable. (don't I feel like a dork)

For those of you out there with regular 9-5 M-F jobs.. OMG, I feel so sorry for you!!! Waking up for 9am class and not getting out till anywhere between 4-7 each day was HORRIBLE!!! I've even been going to bed before 10pm this week, and still I'm exhausted. I'm not sure what's going to be harder this semester, all the work I have to finish, or waking up early four days a week between clinical and classes.