Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pre Craziness Post

This week will be pure chaos for me. My friend is flying in from Alaska tonight. She's never been on the east coast and it's quite a challenge to show her as much as possible in a week. We'll be going down to DC for a few days, then heading to the Sheep and Wool Festival :). After that.. maybe NYC, maybe Philly.. maybe a few days elsewhere. A different city every day or so is quite a challenge.

On the grad school side of things... I got into UPenn's Pediatric Acute/Chronic Nurse Practitioner program. School starts in September, and I should be done by August. I'm psyched, but nervous. Now it's time to decide if I'm commuting or if I should break my current lease and move down there.

On the knitting side of things. My mystery project is finished. If anyone needs a review of SWS for a large project, let me know. My one major complaint was the knots. I understand that yarn breaks and it's easier and quicker to knot it, but shouldn't the two ends be the same colour???? UGH! I can't tell you how many times I had to change skeins just because the two ends tied together were completely different colours.

Lots and lots of pics after this weekend.. as long as I have a hotel with net access :)