Monday, April 16, 2007

My weekend..

I can't believe I spent over nine hours in the car this weekend and didn't make it to a single yarn shop. I did drive to the DC area to spend some time with family.

Here's my little cousin... part of my visit was so his parents could get some time to themselves, and a full night's sleep. He's the cutest (okay, I'm biased), and one of the most engaging 15 month olds I've ever met!


Spent some time in DC playing tourist with a new friend. The umbrellas are there because it poured for the whole time we walked around. We decided that getting wet was better than waiting in a HUGE line at the Natural History Museum. Of course, as soon as I got back to the metro it stopped!




And on the list of stupid things..



This is the back of a package from the gem shop at the Smithsonian. Please read the bottom line in red that starts with WARNING, and explain to me WHY they needed to put that on there?????