Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday news..

Well, today was my first day of orientation.. and I knitted through the whole thing. How on earth do they expect adults to sit for eight hours doing nothing but listening to people talk????

On the housing front.. I found a place I really like and can afford. I will be putting in my application tomorrow and should know by Wednesday at the latest. If I get it, I can move in on the 15th. Hopefully, G will let me stay with him till then so I can avoid commuting.

On the knitting front.. well, I'm knitting up a storm here, but with no camera, there are no pics.. Tonight is the first meetup of the new weekly group I invented along with two other women on Saturday night.. we'll see how it goes.

And for those of you posting from AK... leave your names! :)