Friday, November 03, 2006

Yarn Pr0n Friday

Wow.. I'm one distracted cookie this week.. I knew I needed to get to the net today, but couldn't remember why till I looked at Turtlegirl's site.. whoops..

Okay... I kinda promised handspun.. but since I haven't been home, I haven't really been spinning. This was the handspun from my first lesson, as you can see, I was spinning whatever fiber I was handed (hence the grey and blue in there..) This has since been knitted up and felted into a pot holder.

This is the Galway I eluded to in my last post... I've never seen one with different colour plys before... So, I only have one skein, any ideas? I'm getting sick of hats. (plus, I don't really wear them.. my hair is thick enough I usually don't need one)

On the housing front.. this sucks... I hate looking for a place to live. A bit more running around this afternoon.