Monday, April 09, 2007

No pics...

Forgot my camera.. and forgot to upload the pics before I left..

On the knitting front:

3 skeins of Knit Picks WoTA bulky has now become a sweater for Dulaan, and two small balls of leftover green. I swear I took pics of it. The yarn was a gift from a SP, and knit up so much nicer than I expected. It was soft, not itchy and very springy. If I sound surprised... well, I was. I had previously used their dye-your-own in the worsted and found it to be itchy. I'm hoping there's enough green left over for a small hat to add to the bag. I think I'll send out the Dulaan stuff soon.

My Rogue is almost done, but I seem to have found an issue with the pattern that doesn't make sense to me. I'm at the shoulder, it says to do fourteen rows, decreasing every other row, but the stitch count is going from 27 to 22... I'll post that question on Knitty.

Mystery project #1 is in progess thanks to a 30% off your whole order coupon from Michael's.

I'm trying to be a good girl and work my way through some of my stash. My grandparents saw it when they came up to visit and well... grandpa thinks I should open a yarn shop and grandma thinks I spend too much money on this hobby.

Grad school interview on Wednesday. Just happens that there's a yarn shop closing that's right on my way into Philly.. wonder if that's a sign?