Thursday, November 09, 2006

Let's play catchup..

A few things to catch up on.. you never realize how nice your high speed connection is till you are not only without that, but without dial up as well.

Work: Going great, I spent today on my unit and liked it a lot. Heidi and everyone else were super nice.

Apartment: Got a really cute one well within my budget. Hope to be moving in on the 15th, but until then, G has kindly agreed to let me stay with him so I don't have to commute.

Knitting: Had our first Monday night knit in at Barnes and Nobles this week. It was only the three of us, but so much fun we stayed an hour later than planned! I'm so glad I found some gals to sit and gab with.

Now.. since I know I won't be online till very late tomorrow night.. here are a few pics (yes I'm recycling.. I don't have much yarn here with me to shoot)














The two Mountain Colors Bearfoot skeins I got side by side... anyone see a pattern?














A wool/silk blend I wanted to buy but couldn't wrap my head around the cost..