Monday, October 23, 2006

Yarny goodness..

well, instead of editing the post from hell that I wrote this morning.. I figured I'd just add the yarn up here..

So.. without further ado..

The deal of the day. 8 oz of handpainted 100% alpaca for $32!!!!
I love me some alpaca!!



Here's the STR haul.. my Fire on the Mountain skein just doesn't want to stay twisted up.. so I've let it fly around a bit. The second from the left is the skein mom picked out for herself. I have yet to knit with STR, so here's hoping I like it.

Here we have the Brooks Farm Yarn haul. The fat skein on the left is their Four Play 50/50 wool silk blend. The other two are Acero (not yet on their web site) 60/20/20 Superwash Wool/Silk/Viscose. I just had to have some.. I'm thinking socks..


Another yarn I've been wanting to try for quite a while but could never find... Mountain Colors Bearfoot.. Not really a deal, but I got to play with it and look closely at the colors before I bought it.

Now.. for the yarn pr0n shot.. since I made you wait all the way till Monday. This is a close up of the Acero from Brook's Farm. Isn't it shiny????

Funny how I bought almost nothing but sock yarn and I've been off my sock kick lately..