Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Contests..

I won! Okay... I was a runner up in The Knit Mongrel's "what does BLOWS" stand for contest.

See my lovely prizes? A skein of LL Shepard Worsted (which I've been wanting to try forever but just never bought) and a skein of GGH mohair (which I have NO idea what to do with... maybe a branching out?)

So... Between this, and my unnamed wheel just sitting around, I figured why not have my own contest.


Announcing: The Name My Wheel Contest..

Okay, not the most original, but still.

So.. from now until Halloween (10/31 for those of you who don't do Halloween) it's time to rack your brain and give my wheel a name. Bonus points if you also come up with a colour scheme for it. Entries may be submitted here via comment or to tzporah at yahoo dot com.

Winner will get something out of my stash, and for those of you who know.. that's a lot of yarn. I'll let the winner pick between two choices depending on their preferences for yarn weight and composition.

Pics of my wheel are in my Heaven and Hell post if you need the inspiration.