Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fake Dead Things..

This was my day for fake dead things..

Last night, I finished and blocked this:



He still needs his guts... I'll work on them tomorrow.

Today, I drove up to Allentown and killed about 50 of these.

I did horribly... most of the 50 either drowned in the quarry or died of trauma from hitting the ground.  I think only 5 or 6 actually died of a gun shot wound.

In my defense.. it was a loaner gun and the safety engaged automatically when you loaded it.. so some of those unintentional deaths were because the gun didn't fire.  It was also an over-under, and I've always used a side by side before.

I suffered no trauma to my shoulder which is a new and novel concept.  Afterwards, I spent five hours lounging outside on a blanket watching a friend dig the rocks out of his backyard.