Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm a bad blogger...

I'm normally very good.  If you send me something, or I win something, I will normally email the person who sent it and blog about it within two days.  Seems I totally forgot to tell Bezzie that my prize got here.

Yes, I won Bezzie's Ugliest Couch Contest.

In my defense, the couch cost me $12 at Good Will, and another $10 at Joann's to repair the missing straps that would have held up the cushions.  I'll freely admit I've done nothing about the cushions but cover them with a blanket.  I truthfully don't expect this couch to stay with me past August, but we'll see.  It's not quite as uncomfortable as it looks, though it could use some new foam cushions.

Oh... what did I win?


Magnets from her etsy shop.  She still has a few left.  Bezzie, if you need more magazines to cut up, email me.  My kitties chewed the envelope you sent them in, so no return addy.